Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Stories of the Stories

Hello, everyone!

  Wow, I'm still thrilled about the success of the tour.  It was so great to have everyone involved!
I'm over here working on that montage of the media generated from the tour.  Stay tuned, it'll be out soon!

In the meantime, did you get a chance to SEE all of these stories about the event?  It's been unbelievable!

The Maryland Independent's story (With front page listing!)

The Richmond Times-Dispatch wrote about it!

It was picked up by Hypebot!

Clyde Smith, the author of the above story, wrote this follow-up after an interview
with him, also published on Hypebot.

Charlottesville, VA newspaper The Hook had a cool story about the event.

Dotted Music ran not one, but two of my guest posts about the idea, the first of which was tweeted by indie industry giant ReverbNation to over 100,000 followers!

Info about the show appeared on programming on XTSR Towson radio, WDCE 90.1 FM Richmond, WMUC 88.1 FM College Park, and the two biggest of all, I did a phone interview with Jason Roop (editor of Richmond's Style Weekly) on 1140 AM WRVA Richmond, AND a live on-location interview with Sandy Hausman of WVTF in Charlottesville!  That's my AM radio and NPR debut!

The tour even made it to TV - I did a shoot for The RamJam show in Fairfax, VA!

WOOOO!  Now that's what I call FUN!

Again, thanks to everyone who helped with this, all the retweets, connection over social media, and most of all, being you!  I'll have more updates soon.  I'm already planning the next tour, too.  Can't wait to tour with you again!

- Josh  




No comments:

Post a Comment