Monday, September 17, 2012

That's a wrap!

#JURT tour mates!  New fans from the streets!  Media folks!  Friends!  Comrades!

  Ouch, it hurts to type this.  I don't think I've ever played so much guitar for so long.  Those strings bite after a few days on the streets.

  I'm back home after a rockin' tour by train.  I'll have a detailed update soon, but in the meantime, just wanted to say THANK YOU.  It's been so much fun!  I pronounce the #JURT a resounding success!  

  I've met so many people, and heard so many stories.  Everything, and everyone, has been inspiration for a new EP that I'll be recording soon.  Can't wait to get started!  And I've also got an idea for a mini-tour around the holidays that encourages actual travel participation.  The ol' brain never stops, especially when fueled by NYC Mountain Dew - that stuff seems extra strong.

THANK YOU, WORLD!

- Josh 

No comments:

Post a Comment