Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Storm Clouds Gather


It's only two more more days until the tour - and things are picking up.  I should really start packing.  Flyers are being distributed, people are getting excited, the buzz has already started! You can almost feel the wind of excitement making the humid Maryland September (almost) bearable.  

The Interactive Rail Tour is getting some great media exposure!  Check it out:

Friday's Maryland Independent (with front page listing)

Labor Day interview on WRVA 1140 AM with Style Weekly's Jason Roop:  "That was musician Josh Urban - who's kicking off something you don't hear a lot about in this world of pyrotechnics and big tours..."  Archived show. 

Listing in Charlottesville's The Hook. 

Here's my guest post on Dotted Music!  

PLUS, I had a blast filming an appearance on the RamJam TV show on Channel 10 Fairfax on Saturday!  Look for that airing announcement soon.  I haven't heard a single Amtrak train horn, and yet, I feel like the even is already a tremendous success!  Now, off to some more emails.  I feel like it's Christmas eve eve eve over here!   

- Josh 

No comments:

Post a Comment